ultra fast keto boost a recipe for it the for a long


ultra fast keto boost a recipe for it the for a long time and I just now it's all happening because I had a vision and I put it together and it's it about my exercise routine and then I'm going to share a couple of key points that I have found to really help me to feel back to myself and to shed some of that baby weight something else that I will talk about a little bit in this video as well is my milk supply if you have been following me on Instagram you know that I have had a dip in my milk supply and so I want to share a little bit about that in this video because if you are a breastfeeding mama and you are trying to lose some of that baby weight there are a couple of key things that have been brought to my attention just for my own experience that I want to talk about just briefly and then I do plan on doing a separate video that dives deeper into your breastfeeding and milk supply and all of those things but I will briefly touch on that in this video because they do really go hand-in-hand I also want to say thank you to 310 nutrition for sponsoring today's video you guys they have seriously changed the game for me on this postpartum weight loss journey so thank you thank you to 310 I will dive into that a little bit later in today's video but I want to say really quickly that I am NOT a medical professional I am NOT a nutritionist I just am sharing my experience and what has worked for me on this weight loss journey so let's go ahead and dive right in alright so the first thing I do every morning is I drink a tall glass of water sometimes I add lemon sometimes they don't it just depends on what I'm feeling that day and this really just jump starts my metabolism and starts my day off on a good note it gives me a really nice cleanse first thing in the morning and it gives me energy to start my day so once I have my water and I take care of my sweet girl I nursed her and pump if I need to then I immediately go on a morning run so I have been doing this for about two or three weeks now and I haven't been going every single morning I typically go I would say three to five morning's a week and I have been running anywhere from a mile and a half to around two miles and that is a run walk mix so I will run a little bit and then walk a little bit to bring my heart rate down then I will pick up running again to bring my heart rate back up and then walk a little bit to bring it back down and that interval training will actually help to burn calories because when your heart rate comes down and levels out it has to work hard again to get your heart rate back up so 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

countdown keto also have this factory to

new you keto planted your high lunge coming up

ultra fast keto boost way to program the people